Tuesday, November 4, 2008

USA

I thought today would be a good day to post my baby in his first official uniform. I can't believe how fast they grow up. Seems like yesterday he was 5 and now he is 14 (I am not liking the fact that I have to look up to him now that he is about 2 or 3 inches taller than me). He joined the AFJROTC at his high school. This is so funny because over the summer he was my skater boy with long hair and all and now he is military with military style hair. Wow! what a difference.

Before














Now

3 comments:

simplyjacy said...

he does look different basing on the before and after picture.

your baby has grown into a fine young gentleman. you should be proud.

Joy said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting. Just wanted to say you have a nice blog.
Please stop by my blog and pick up an award. It will be posted for a few days, then removed.

jenn said...

He is so handsome. You must be very proud.

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com